Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar, Day 1: Tribubble Bongo

And we're off! The 2012 Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar starts with one of my favorite vehicles from the series: the tribubble bongo, also known as the Gungan sub. It's a beautiful ship which looks like a manta ray.

Lego tribubble bongo (stand pieces added by me):


Tribubble bongo as seen in Star Wars Episode I (which is this year's advent calendar theme):


I will be posting the builds for the 2012 Lego Star Wars advent calendar here each day, so come back again tomorrow!

Lego parts information for this build may be found on Bricklink.
More information about the tribubble bongo may be found at Wookieepedia.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so happy you are posting these again this year. We followed along last year and enjoyed immensely!

ConraDargo said...

It took me sooo long to figure this one out when I opened my own calendar this morning, but then as I viewed the figure from another angle - it suddenly hit me as well: the Gungan Sub from Episode 1!

Can't wait 'til tomorrow :D I hope that the next model will also require some thinking before I can figure out what it is that I'm actually putting together, lol.