Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kind of Prohibited

This was on the ad screen which runs around the top of the Maverik Center:


Since my hands are shaky and my phone camera is not spectacular, the picture came out fuzzy. But here's what it says:

VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY OF ANY KIND ARE PROHIBITED.

My brain, however, switched some of the words so that when I looked at it I saw this:

VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY ARE KIND OF PROHIBITED.

Ha ha. :o)

The odd thing about this message is that there was another message shortly thereafter, which read something along the lines of, "No flash photography because the flash is a danger and distraction to the performers." This implies that non-flash photography is ok, but we know from that first message that all photography is prohibited. Very confusing conflicting messages.

1 comment:

ol' Bob said...

When I see signs like that, I immediately want to smuggle in a camera and take pictures. Never do, but the thought is there.