Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HP--Numbers Answered

The answer to the previous post is "c. How many times Betty saw the movie in the theatre." I think I forgot to mention that it was a quiz of sorts. Sorry. But now you know the answer:

I saw the first movie 13 times in the theatre. Do you know how long that is? That's over one entire day of my life spent watching this movie. I'm still shocked at this fact. I'm even more shocked when I remember that 8 of those were before the movie went to the dollar theatre.

The second movie I saw 7 times in the theatre.

The third movie, 10 times. I would have seen it more, since it is so exceptionally done, but it went away before I could do so (I was in California at the time, and the sole one-dollar theatre, which closed not long after that movie, was actually a $4 theatre).

The fourth movie I only saw 4 times. I don't know why. Probably because I had no money.

The fifth movie I didn't see at all, since I was on a mission. I've seen it since, and am convinced I didn't miss much.

I can't wait to see the sixth movie, and I can't wait to see how many times I'll see it. Maybe just once on opening night, but when it hits the cheap theatre... It's anyone's guess.

No comments: