Thursday, November 27, 2008

Home For The Holidays

If I were still on my mission, I'd be serving my last transfer right now. How very odd.

Last year I was not home on Thanksgiving (obviously). Ironically, this year my parents are observing Thanksgiving on Saturday in order to accommodate various schedules. This is the first year ever I did not eat turkey on Thanksgiving (though I did eat chicken).

I'll be coming home for Christmas, too. I wasn't planning on it originally, since I don't really have the money, but then I got to thinking and realized I haven't been home for Christmas since 2004. Who knew?

2 comments:

elegyrl said...

I am glad you were here for Thanksgiving and I am glad you will be back for Christmas too! Bolt was so funny!!!! I loved it!! !

elegyrl said...

Disneyland too! It was loads of fun!!!