Saturday, October 25, 2008

Galaxy

"Falling into that beautiful thing called Love

"(Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.)


"ATTRACTION, FLIRTATION, EUPHORIA, DOUBT, THE TRUTH

"(I don't know why I want you, but I really do.)


"...Here it is. That inexplicable, elemental tug. That surprising sudden feeling you've been waiting for. This is yesyesyes. This is where you find something or someone, and just fall for them. Illogically. Irresistibly. And find yourself thinking of nothing else.

"Because it's attraction, and the dream of love to follow, that keeps the imagination alive. It's attraction that makes life sparkle and pop and fizz...

"Galaxy
"Never stop falling in love..."

Can you guess where I am quoting this from?

If you said the package of a Galaxy chocolate bar, you are correct. Thank you, Queen Tuffett, for the chocolate all the way from England!

My favorite line is, "This is yesyesyes." Can't you just feel the urgent passion?

It actually was a surprisingly smooth milk chocolate, but I don't know that I had quite the experience they described. Now, when I added peanut butter...

2 comments:

elegyrl said...

YUMMY Peanut Butter! I don't think I have ever had a "galaxy" bar... hmmm... what was that candy you bought me in Canada or somewhere on your trip??

Betty Edit said...

It was a Wunderbar.

Ah, the Wunderbar. One of God's greatest creations!