Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Writing Workshop

I am sitting here in my room watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (in English) and writing a blog post. But guess what I could be doing? Writing a novel. THAT would be something worth blogging about.

Speaking of writing, there's going to be a wonderful conference/workshop this year, held at the Waterford School in Sandy. It's the annual Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers Workshop. You can link to it here, or there's a link on the side of my blog.

As I'm going to be involved in the workshop, and as I'm starting graduate school next week, and as, at this moment, I happen to be ill, my blogging may suffer over the next few months/years...

For now I'm going to finish this movie. After that, I write.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I hope you have a great trip to your new grad school. Maybe there will be fun people in your program.