In no particular order:
1. My cat. I love when she follows me around and nudges herself into my lap--no matter what else is already there--or when she tries to eat some of my popcorn by sticking her whole head into the bag, like she did last night (at which point I pushed her head out and threw three pieces at her, which she ate).
2. My scriptures. I almost accidentally left them on Trax today. That would have made me quite unhappy.
3. Friends. All of them.
4. My computer(s) and the Internet.
5. Singles Ward mingles where they feed you a meal.
6. My mom. In hindsight, she's nearly always correct. There's something to be said for listening to your mother.
7. My bed. Nothing is as beautiful and inviting as your own bed after being away for nearly a month.
8. Medicine: for a happier, healthier ME!